We may choose to collect personal information from you via the website through the use of enquiry and registration forms and every time you email us your details.
We may process personal information collected via the Website for the purposes of:
- conducting market consultation exercises; or
- providing you with information about new developments on or any changes to the services provided via the website.
If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, please indicate this in the appropriate box when providing us with your details (if applicable to this website). We may also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified) to: - build up marketing profiles;
- aid strategic development;
- manage our relationship with advertisers; and
- audit use of the website. We may disclose your personal information to third parties where:
- we have your consent;
- we use third parties to assist us in providing services and you have elected to receive one of those services. The third party would only be allowed to use your information for the purposes of providing that service to you; or
- we are compelled by law or a court order to do so, or if we believe that such action is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by Strider, to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Strider, the website, visitors to the website or others.
We may, in our discretion, contact law enforcement authorities if we believe that anything unlawful is occurring in connection with the Website. In this process, we may provide the law enforcement authorities with any personal data that is held by us.